Monday, August 24, 2015

Daily Log: My Committments

Here we go again!

Tomorrow is the start of something great. Tomorrow I end the Road to Destruction and go right into the DEEP end. Tomorrow is the first day of my new life!

I set up my alarm clock (across the room of course so no snoozing allowed), I'm turning my computer off, I've got my gym clothes set up next to the bed. I'm ready to go. A little Tylenol PM and I'll be sound asleep, dreaming of feeling better, of feeling excited and of feeling energized!

Let's Look at each aspect of DEEP and see what my plan is. This is not just a plan but a promise to myself, and using the wording I use just enforces that. Here are my commitments:

D - Diet

  • I AM COMMITTED TO eating 1,800-2,000 calories per day, every day, no matter what!
    • (I used different calculators online and came up with this number on my own with the goal of getting to 160 pounds by the end of the year.
  • I AM COMMITTED TO reaching 160 pounds by December 31st, 2015
E - Exercise
  • I AM COMMITTED TO going to the gym every day including weekends, no matter what!
    • M, W, F is upper body weights, T, Thu, Sat, is lower/other, Sun is rehab stuff
  • I AM COMMITTED TO doing all my rehab exercises every single day, no matter what!
    • I'll know more about this when I meet the physical therapist

E- Expand
  • I AM COMMITTED TO reading & learning about brewing beer, 2 nights, no matter what!
  • I AM COMMITTED TO playing my guitar, 2 nights, no matter what!
  • I AM COMMITTED TO studying/practicing photography, 2 days/nights, no matter what!

P - Plan


  • I AM COMMITTED TO turning off my computer/TV every night at 9pm, no matter what!
  • I AM COMMITTED TO lights out every night at 10pm, no matter what!
  • I AM COMMITTED TO waking up every day at 5:45am, no matter what!
  • I AM COMMITTED TO keeping a calorie count and weight chart, every day, no matter what!
  • I AM COMMITTED TO using my calendar, every day, no matter what!


So those are a few of my goals for the first week...LETS DO THIS THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment