Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Daily Log: Tuesday, August 25th, 2015

The first day of cardio...and I'm not allowed to do cardio!

After a successful day 1 in the weight room I found myself right back again on Tuesday. Only this time I didn't really have anything to do! I couldn't do any leg work on the machines due to my recently surgically repaired knee. I couldn't run. I couldn't do anything!

My first official rehab appointment with the physical therapist was the next day, so right now all I had was a list of a few stretches and very basic leg exercises. But I had to do something.

Surprisingly with stretches, some sit ups, a few leg exercises from the sheet and my first time riding the exercise bike I actually ended up spending over an hour in the gym. It felt really good to get my legs going.

From a food perspective this was a bad day. Headache central! All day long my head was hurting. I was starving!

Somehow I survived to the end of the day. Made it past the first 2 days, rehab tomorrow, let's do this!

Morning Weight: 173 lbs
Evening Weight: 174.2 lbs

Schedule:

5:45am - 6:00am: Wake Up
6:00am - 6:15am: Breakfast
6:30am - 8:00am: Work Out
-----------
9:00pm - 10:00pm: Reading
10pm - BED

Meals

Breakfast (Egg, Bacon, OJ, English Muffin) - 400 Calories

Post Workout (Nutri-Grain Bar) - 120 Calories

Lunch (Cheese Sandwich, Steak, Cutie) - 540 Calories

Dinner (Steak, Veggies, Pasta, Baguette) - 625 Calories

TOTAL CALORIES: 1,685


No comments:

Post a Comment