Thursday, August 27, 2015

Daily Log: Wednesday, August 26th, 2015

Another great breakfast and another great day at the gym. The P of DEEP was working in full effect and I was following the plan to a T. The headache from being hungry even went away although I still felt like I was starving a few hours before each meal. Again, I need to snack better.





Today was also the first day of physical therapy. It went well, although not as expected. I now have 6 official exercises to do every day along with my normal workout. This is good news for Tuesday/Thursdays in which I didn't have too much to work with. It also means that the gym will not just be a Monday-Friday thing but everyday.

And yes, you can do these things at home, but going to the gym just makes it more of an important tasks, and ensures that I will get it accomplished with no distractions.

Morning Weight: 172.2 lbs
Evening Weight: 173.0 lbs

Schedule:

5:45am - 6:00am: Wake Up
6:00am - 6:15am: Breakfast
6:30am - 8:00am: Work Out
-----------
9:00pm - 10:00pm: Watched Baseball Game (BAD!)
10pm - BED

Meals

Breakfast (Egg, Bacon, OJ, English Muffin) - 400 Calories

Post Workout (Protein Shake & Jerky) - 270 Calories

Lunch (Chicken Sandwich, Nutrigrain Bar) - 535 Calories

Dinner (Chicken, Veggies, Noodles, Bread) - 550 Calories

TOTAL CALORIES: 1,750

No comments:

Post a Comment