Sunday, January 17, 2016

So I Had A Relapse, A Fat Relapse



After starting this awesome blog, and being on my health plan for 5 whole weeks, I lost 12 pounds. I was rehabbing my knee way ahead of schedule and things were looking up. I wasn't exactly where I wanted to be but I was getting there quick. Oh, and my pants, they fit.


Well that was August 2015 and wouldn't you know it time just kept passing by and after the 5 weeks of hard work I found myself back at the bar, and sidelined from rehab for a bit due to a knee twist suffered while slipping in the rain (like an idiot).  I was stuck with horrible hair, a mustache and a fat stomach.



I seriously looked like that...


Now I'm back and bigger than ever baby!  I just weighed in at 175 pounds and my stomach is just as fat as ever.  I look horible, my ribs are sore from having a fat stomach, my moobs are doughier than ever and my pants are holding on for dear life. So now it is time to get back in the gym!

Once again I will get into this blog and keep you posted. And if I could follow my own tips for more than 5 weeks, I'd never be out of shape again in my life. That probably goes for you as well! So don't waste $ and health on fad diets. Join me in health plan, round 2.

From here on out, we are calling this ROUND 2.

Starting .... NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment