Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The New And Improved Me



The pictures above are just some of the looks I've gone with over the last 2 1/2 years. That time ago was the last time I cut my hair. Well, during ROUND 2, I decided I would add a few new changes to my life. One of those, the first one in fact...is my look. So without further ado, here is the new .... ME!



Yeah, those are real. My hair turned out (in some places) to be 16 inches long! The curls really hid it away but as you can see it was a trainwreck.

The hairdresser lady yelled at me the entire time for being horrible to my hair, but she did a pretty good job fixing me up. Although she gave me some weird Bieber look that I hate, I will keep it for as long as I am going through with Round 2. It can't be worse than it was before, and "trying new things" is my new motto. (having a motto is also a new thing).

The best part of the haircut, besides me looking normal, was that I was able to donate the hair to someone in need via Panteen Beautiful Lengths, check them out sometime. I hear this is the way to go over Locks of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment